Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Card Number Two

Love this sweet image, Doodle Garden Hunny Bunny!  Her hair is easy to color, and her shirt is perfect for paper piecing, which I did with a bit of Doodlebug Hello Spring paper pad.   For the card design, I used the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Sketch 413.


Btw, on March 21, MFT posted several coloring hair tutorials which you can find here.  One includes Hunny Bunny!  I'd already colored this one up, so I'll have to ink her up again, and follow their guide.  Practice, practice, practice!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Tress! Love the backing paper and fun little image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tress, your card is adorable ! So cuuute image, and lovely colouring ! Love your papers !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable, I love the image and the dp you used with her, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute Tress!! Love your Darling Hunny Bunny image!! Super take on the MFT sketch too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete