Friday, October 18, 2013

Outlawz Fridays Alcohol Markers Challenge - Trick or Treat

It's Friday!  And I'm hosting this week's Outlawz Alcohol Markers Challenge!  We have a color theme for you this week using one of the fabulous color palettes from Design Seeds.  The palette is Sushi Hues 3. Although when I saw it, I immediately thought Halloween rather than sushi.  What?  Me not thinking about food?  How did that happen?  Must be the time of year...holiday vibes are in the air!  So, my card is all about Halloween!  I used the adorable A Day for Daisies image Cat for Halloween, and a combo of misc. Halloween papers.






Please join Carla, Dawn, Jen, Linda, Penny and me over at the Outlawz for this week's challenge!  Looking forward to seeing your cards/projects with this color combo.   Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is superb ! Oh so cuuuute image Tress !
    Have a nice week-end !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Tress! Love the papers and cute image! I didn't think sushi either although I love it! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute, Tress! :^) Love that sweet image; you colored her beautifully! You chose really cool DP and I love your design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tress, this card is darling! I love the image, so cute and sweet. Your coloring is always so beautiful and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! A very cute image and your Halloweenie colours look fabulous here :) Great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love the colors you used from the inspiration and that image and design is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete