Saturday, March 31, 2018

Color Pencils and Copic Markers

Hello again.  I've been playing with another Power Poppy digi, Magnolia Sunshine.  As a former East Tennessee gal, magnolias and daffodils are definitely on my "favs" list, so this image had to be colored more than once!  What a perfectly delightful way to practice pencil coloring and copic coloring. 

For these two cards I used a digital software program to layer the image on a slightly green colored background.  A circle was added around the image, and a sentiment was added around the circle.  Then I printed the image twice, once on copic xpress it and once on kraft cardstock.  For the image printed on kraft, I used my Prisma color pencils.  The other image was colored with copics.

What do you think?  I'm happy with both of the projects, but I must admit I am partial to one of them (no, I'm not telling which one).

  

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment