Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just a Card Before I Go...

So much to do, and so little time!  Here's one last card before I go...to my daughter's wedding and my Autumn Vacation...yippee!  This is precious Nixie from Sweet November, available at All That Scraps.  Difficult to remember how many times I've used this image, but I know it's a bunch!  I've even used it on a scrapbook page along with her frosty sisters, Neva and Eira (see photo after card).  Of all the Sweet November images, these winter sprites are my favorites.  They are sweet and timeless.  I'm entering this card in the All That Scraps Challenge - Anything Goes.



Here's the scrapbook page!

See you in a few weeks!

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh she is so adorable, love this great winter scene, thanks so much for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with these cute gals, Tress! Gorgeous card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so lovely creations my friend ! SUperb scene !
    So lovely image !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both creations are awesome Tress, such a sweet images!! I love your LO, it's beautiful... soon it will look just like that here in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tress! Both are Fabulous!! Love your Pretty Winter Fairy Card!! The colors& Snowy tree and snowflakes are just perfect! And your Page is Fabulous too! Wonderful pics! Wishing Much Happiness to your Daughter on her Wedding Day and Hope you have a Wonderful Autumn Holiday too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. "DEE"-lightfully "DEE"-signed card

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a cracker...this is beautiful. Congratulations to your daughter on her special day and enjoy your break x

    ReplyDelete