Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vivienne the Vixen

This gorgeous paper has been in my stash for what seems like ages (back to my early scrapbooking days), but I never found the right project for it.  It was so colorful and the pattern was soooo busy; how was I ever going to use it?  Then I saw Kraftin' Kimmie Vivienne.  Wow!  Talk about a match!  For those of you who know me, you know I'm a digi girl at heart, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.  I physically stamped an image!  And I'm so glad that I did, because Vivienne allowed me to use this wild paper and love it.






3 comments:

  1. Lovin' your sexy sassy card, Tress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are right, this dp is so perfect with her. Great colors. So glad you saved it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What perfect paper too! Goes amazing with her feathered head piece.

    ReplyDelete