Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Simply Betty Valentine

Happy Hump Day!  Today's card features the image Little Dark Homemaker from Simply Betty Stamps.  I'm not sure Little Dark Homemaker was intended to be a Valentine's Day image, but I couldn't resist her chic, Morticia Addams vibe.  In keeping with the Addams family traditions, her sentiment had to be in French!  Remember how frisky Gomez became anytime "Tish" said anything in French?  Hopefully it will have the same effect on my hubby, hehe!  Lau, please let me know if I have the sentiment correct.  Dear hubby won't know the difference, but I'd like the sentiment to be accurate.


Note:  For those of you who viewed this card earlier, I changed the card base from white to red.  The white was bugging me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a cool card, Tress! The borders and sentiment finish this off perfectly!

    Hope your hump day becomes a happier one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love that fabulous border!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have that Morticia vibe and I love her as a Valentine! I hope it has the desired effect on your hubby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous. Who could resist Morticia and Gomez?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - so striking with the black and red, beautifully coloured and I love the simple layout, it works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the red base is fabulous, love the image and yes, it is so Adam's family, and the sentiment. Since I don't know any french, it's perfect and I'm impressed, lol. Great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh La La! ;-) Your Hubby will love this! Super image and Love the heart borders! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete