Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Sweetie

How's this for a sweet cupid?  This image is Valentine Sweetie by Mary Ellen of Dearie Dolls.  I'm having a blast coloring these adorable images of hers.  In fact, you'll be seeing them on cards the rest of the week!  I really like the sweet innocent feel to these images...so perfect for cards for friends young and old.  The Deconstructed Sketch #83 provided the design layout.  My bow turned out a little wonky, but I kinda like the look on this card.


5 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet! Fantastic coloring and papers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is really cute ! Your card is full of love :-) Love it !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet, Tress! Those papers are perfect with her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so cute! Love the punched heart border over the polka dots, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable and I love the fabulous card design and the double heart border.

    ReplyDelete