Friday, February 15, 2013

Simply Betty Blog Hop!

Whoo Hoo!  I am so excited!  This is my first time being part of a blog hop!  And I couldn't be happier to show you this fabulous image that was a part of Simply Betty Stamps' January Secret Release Burlesque!  It was so difficult keeping this sassy gal under wraps for a month. Introducing Betty Sweet Cake!


Don't you just love her!  What a fun image to use on a card for a husband, sweetheart, or even a saucy girlfriend.  There are six images in the release and they are all amazing (you can find them here)!  Truly fun, quirky images to add a bit of spice to your cards.  Sometimes you need to add a little playfulness to the cuteness.

If you are following the blog hop, you should have arrived from Dena's blog, The Unknown, Entertaining Mind of Miss Dena Jones, and your next stop is Jackie M's blog, apaperjem.  If you started with me, you can find the complete list on Betty's blog, Simply Betty Stamps.

14 comments:

  1. I love your Betty's . Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and color combo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Fantastic card, love the colors, paper and that embossing folder was the perfect touch!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - such a perky image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog - much appreciated :)
    Are you a member of The Outlawz - as a DT member of the Copics group, I would love to see you entering our challenges !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. I have that embossing folder and seeing it in your card makes me think I must pull it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgoodness soo CUTE Tress! And I LOVE that you made her a Redhead, lol ;-) You colored her up just beautifully Lady! Congrats on your first blog hop too! Yay! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks gorgeous, Tress! Love the blue and black background, she really pops! Amazing and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Tress and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and fabulous card, Tress! Love the embossing and white border!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a cutie! Fantastic coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is so cute and your coloring is fabulous. Love it. Congrat's on your first blog hop, I love them!

    ReplyDelete