Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Today's card is an overdue Thank You for a special lady who hosted a scrumptious tea a couple of weeks past.  I used the Broken Box Stock image, appropriately titled, "thanks a bunch".  Doesn't she look adorable with the Pebbles Family Ties paper?  For the design layout, I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #280. 


I followed the sketch pretty closely this time.  And am happy to enter it into their challenge.

Gotta run.  Need to finish a birthday card for another special friend!  See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - love the fab image and your paper choices. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on that sketch, Tress! Love the paper and embossing with that cute girl!

    Sorry about that image on my blog today - I have sent an email to the owner to get them in the store!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I thought you might have the "inside track" on the images! And thank you for the sweet comments! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the colors you used and your fabulous design with this sketch. So adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete