Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet November Guest Gal!

I'm a Sweet November Guest Gal for the July Release!  Thank you Amy!  I am so thrilled and honored!  I've loved Amy's designs since I first discovered blogland and began card making.  In fact, hers were the first designs I purchased.  Amy's characters are whimsical, playful, and sweet.  Her images and the stories that she creates to accompany them take you to a realm where wonder and magic thrive!  Pain, heartache, and strife do not exist in this world.  What a joy to escape to such a beautiful place, if only for a little while.  Amy's designs are fun, interesting, and easy to work with (both coloring and cutting).  And her blog...wow...her cards are AMAZING!  If you haven't yet checked it out (A Thousand Sheets of Paper), you totally should!

Since this post is all about Sweet November, my card had to include one of Amy's cute images.  This little one is Sweet Tadpole Lily.  Using Echo Park digital papers to set the scene, Lily could be at the beach, at a water park, at a pool, or at any other place where water and sun abound.


Over the next three days, you'll see cards made with the Sweet November July Release images, available for purchase at All That Scraps, the night of Thursday, July 5th.  See you tomorrow!

P.S.  There might be an extra little something for those who stop by tomorrow.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. This card is so bright and fun, everything about it just says summer to me! Makes me want to jump in the lake right along with miss Lily here! ;)

    ReplyDelete