Monday, April 1, 2013

A Bouquet of Spring

Finally!  The weather here in SW FL has returned to normal!  And Spring is here!  Using A Day For Daisies image, Easter Dress, I created a card to celebrate the arrival of Spring.  Even though I am happy living now in FL, I do miss Spring in East Tennessee.  The daffodils on this sweetie's dress remind me of the beautiful fields of flowers that would bloom in the mountains and valleys.  Seas of yellow, white, gold, and orange...so many in number and variety!  Before living in TN, I never knew there were so many types of daffodils.  So pretty!  I colored the flowers on this image to represent my favorite variety that is a tri-color of orange, white, and yellow.  The background papers are from the digi Fresh Air Collection by Lori Whitlock, and the daffodil stickers are Jolees from my stash. 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, Tress! Love your colouring and the papers are fab with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your card Tress, so lovely design too !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect spring time card, Tress! Love the sweet little girl and all the daffodils, they are just starting to bloom here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - sweet image and lovely use of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable and I love the cute card design and the dp and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete