Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Day and Happy Thoughts!

Hi all!  Hope you are enjoying your week.  I've been busy with a project, but...shhhhhh...it's a secret.  You'll need to check out my blog on May 5th for some BIG news!  I'm so excited!  Well, onto today's cards.  The first card uses Zip from Sweet November stamps.  The second card's image is Fibonacci, also from Sweet November stamps.  You can find Zip at the All That Scraps shop here and Fibonacci here.  Both are additions/friends to Sprite Penelope by the talented Amy Young.  The papers are from the MME Six by Six Happier pad (one of those many I hadn't used a sheet from).  For some reason, I'm on an "orange" spree at the moment.  Seems every image I color, I'm wanting to add the color orange.  To soften the overall look of the cards and keep them out of the Halloween realm, I printed the images and sentiments in a medium brown rather than the usual black.



6 comments:

  1. These are both adorable Tress. I love the fun papers and they both make me thing of spring, which I hope comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards, Tress! I love the colors and papers and adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amy's "bugs" and you highlighted them beautifully with these sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so fun and cheery, Tress, love them!

    Look forward to your exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so cute Tress :) Lovely fresh colours and nice CAS images! Look forward to hearing your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so adorable and I can't wait to hear about your big news!

    ReplyDelete