Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Cute Goth

This sweetie, Luna Bitterfrost Skulls Rock, from the now closed Pollycraft (whine, sniffle, pout) was an experiment in coloring for me.  I tried the "grey first" technique.  Not sure I will use that technique much in future, but it sure provided Luna some funky hair!  I've had her colored up for ages, but wasn't quite sure what type of card to place her on, and nothing in my stash provided any inspiration or wow factor.  Perusing my newly purchased Bewitched DCWV matstack, I noticed several papers with that odd pinky purple color and papers with skulls and lime green.  A perfect match!  Adding a few skull accents, a headstone border, and some bling flourishes, and this card is ready for Halloween!


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous Halloween card Tress. Love the coloring, especially her hair! Wasn't sure whether you knew you can still find the Pollycraft images over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tress, I LOVE this! the colours and use of papers are so gorgeous - love the swirls and skull too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable Goth girl and the dp and colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete