Monday, September 24, 2012

Gingerbread Men

Happy Monday to all!  For today's card I used the iSpy Sketch 25 as the design layout.  Other than cutting out 8 very small (1 inch high) gingerbread men, this card was a snap to make.  The gingerbread men are colored with Prisma pencils and the snowflake is covered with Recollections snow glitter.  Have a wonderful day!


P.S.  I'm off again this afternoon, and the next three afternoons, to make flowers for my daughter's wedding cake.  Last week's trial run didn't go so well.  Wish me luck today!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, So Cute and Festive! Love all the Darling Gingerbread men! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love the little gingerbread men and the cute card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Tress!! Love the design and the tiny gingerbread men!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete