Friday, September 28, 2012

Inspiration From a CASEd Card

TGIF!  Hope you all had an enjoyable week.  I'll be sharing three cards with you today.  The first is a card I CASEd from Pam Sparks of Expressions with Heart.  Before I share more about the cards I made, I need to take a minute to share my thoughts about Pam and her talents.  Her blog is full of wonderfully creative cards, and she is super helpful and sweet to fellow crafters.  While I have never met Pam, I appreciate the hand of friendship and guidance she has offered.  She wants to see others succeed.  Thank you, Pam for your inspiring cards and deeds!

Now, back to the cards.  The graphic nature and clean lines of the CASE card really captured my attention, and I knew I had to make one.  Not having the same font Pam used, I scoured the fonts on my computer and cut a few out of red cardstock with my Silhouette.  I also do not have a postage stamp die cut so again I used my Silhouette.  Not wanting to waste paper (or the time and effort it takes to set up the machine...another story for another day, lol), I cut out extra postage stamps, pine trees, grass, and other assorted "greens".   Here is my CASEd card.



After making the first card, and using the same base of kraft, red, and white, I began playing with the extra cut pieces.  In minutes I had two cards inspired by the first!



Have a fun weekend!
 

8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, love the colors and the great designs. I agree, Pam's gallery is full of one amazing creation after another. Love her work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so nice designs for these cards, love them ! SUperb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, you made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Fabulous collection of cards! Love the Super CAS design on each! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clean makes, Tress - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS cards! I love the font on the second card!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards remind me of my camper, Sandy, who died of cancer...she used to sing I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart, where? down in my heart... "DEE"- lightful cards and a "DEE"-lightful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are BOTH fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete