Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little Different Christmas Image

While it seems I have purchased nearly most (at last count 6,989...I can scarcely believe I have that many) of Dustin Pike's images (they are so dang quirky and cute).  Not sure why exactly but, I rarely seem to actually make them into cards.  Yes, dear husband you can once again state that I am a collector rather than a user, lol.  Starting today I'm going to make an effort to use a few of these fabulous images each month.  This little monster is from Dustin's Christmas in July 2012 set and reminded me of a Yeti or Abominable Snowman.  So of course I had to cover his body in Flower Soft to make him fuzzy!

 
Glazing liquid gives his candy cane antlers/horns and eye a glossy look.  And, although it doesn't really show in the picture, he's lifted off the page with sticky dots.  Hope you like my use of a little different Christmas image!

10 comments:

  1. How funny is this image, so cute ! Superb card, and love the flower soft !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the image and the great design. I'm a proud collector of scrappy supplies, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzzylicious!! Love this for a different christmas card - just adorable :) I may need to copy that 'collector' term - very apt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Tress... Thanks for playing with us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card! Great idea to use flower soft. I'm going to have to try it. :) Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me smile just to see it. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie, thanks for joining us in the playground this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just so awesome! I'm still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Too Too Cute Tress! Love this little Fella!! Hiss candy cane horns are the Best!! 8-) Just makes me smile! 8-)

    Hope you had a Wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me laugh, love that little monster/yeti! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete