Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dexter Penguin Love

Can you believe it's November already?  Time certainly has flown by in 2012!  Not sure about your schedules, but for us the Holiday rush is on...and I love it!  My dear tolerant husband teases me about still being such a kid about the holidays.  I cannot help it!  There is a delightful magic and wonder to the season.  Maybe it is just my imagination, or that I wear rose colored glasses, but most people (notice I didn't say "all") seem to be kinder and in a festive mood.  Stores, homes, and even neighborhoods glisten with lights and decorations.  And don't even get me started talking about the delectable scents and cheerful sounds of the season!  Yes, there can be a frenetic energy during the next couple of months, but its a pleasant change of pace from normal everyday living.

Dexter Penguin Love from the former Pollycraft (do you hear my sobs?) is a sweet image that can be used for Christmas or Valentine's Day.  One of my sisters adores penguins, so she might end up with this card, although she really likes snowmen too.  Hmmmm...guess I won't make a decision until I complete the rest of my Christmas cards.


Now for the important news...drum roll please...the winner of the Halloween Treat is Shannon!  Congratulations!  Also thank you to Shannon and the rest of you lovely ladies for being regular visitors to my blog and leaving such supportive comments!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you used those fun penguins! Fab snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Penguins are soo CUTE Tress! Love the Fun layout and the Sparkly Snowflakes too! 8-)
    Just Darling! 8-)

    Hugs Shannon

    P.S. Yay! so excited!! Thanks so much Tress! looking forward to happy mail! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable card, so fun and festive and the dp goes perfectly with the design and the images. Love your random picker, lol. I ask my 9 year old son, while he is watching cartoons and totally distracted, to pick a number between 0-? and that is how I choose my winners, lol.

    ReplyDelete