Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Using my Silhouette

Just had to pop back in for a minute before our company arrives this evening, and show you my latest card.  Time was slipping away quickly, and I needed to make a few more Christmas cards before I lose my crafty space (it's our guestroom) for the season.  So I hauled out my Silhouette and began cutting shapes in white and red.  I'm so pleased with the way this card turned out!  It was inspired by all the bird and tree cards I've seen colored.  I knew I didn't have the time to color, so cutting seemed like a good option.


Holly, you'll be proud of me, I actually used a stamp for the sentiment, lol!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great CAS card with a gorgeous colour combo and fantastic design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I am proud of you! This is so pretty, the colors are so striking and I love the shapes!!! It's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!! Beautiful Christmas scene!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete