Monday, November 19, 2012

No Stamped Image Today

My Copic markers did not see the light of day this weekend.  Nor did my Prisma pencils.  Instead, for a change, my Silhouette saw a little action.  To mimic the flowers in the Basic Grey paper, I dotted the cut out pieces of the flowers with a white gel pen.  I used the same gel pen to draw the veins on the leaves.  After adding a few pearls and some letter stickers, the card was complete. 


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  We had company for dinner on Friday, spent Saturday Christmas shopping and grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, and Sunday went out to lunch and a movie.  Busy and fun!

5 comments:

  1. So lovely card, love your papers and all flowers, and colors are so beautiful too !
    Have a nice day busy girl ! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Tress, that is totally GORGEOUS! Wonderful flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and I love how the flowers mimic the paper, fabulous job! I NEED a sillhouette now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love this color combo! Awesome flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Pretty Pretty Tress!! 8-) Love your Cheery Layered Flowers and the Beautiful dp's you chose too! Always good to take a break from coloring now and then! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    P.S.
    Hope you and your family have a Very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! 8-)

    ReplyDelete