Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Doggone Cute

Today we are totally back to CUTE!  Isn't this little guy adorable?!  One of my friends is a dog fanatic, and this card will be perfect for her!  I used a mixture of flowersoft, glitter, and flocking for the trim on his hat.  The accents were all left over bits and pieces that didn't make it onto other cards.  They were pushed aside in a pile and the little dog was tossed on top while I hunted for a ribbon for another card I was also working on.  When I looked back at the pile, I liked what I saw...and voila...I added a sentiment and the card was complete!


2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute, I love the dp and the great design you used with him and the hat is fabulous, love that sparkle and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little dog Tress and the card is fabulous! I love when cards come together from the scrap pile!

    ReplyDelete