Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2nd Christmas Card

Okay today we're back to cute!  This little pixie was so much fun to color and craft into a card.  She's Christmas Pixy Two from A Day for Daisies.  The papers are a mix from several companies published last year (see honey, again, I'm using my stash!)  I'm not sure it really shows up in the photo, but I glitter flocked the ends of the pixie's scarf and the pompoms on her boots.  The little trees were handcut, adhered to red cardstock, and hand trimmed.  They were then attached to the card with foam dots to give the card some dimension.


Oh!  Before I forget, I need to publicly thank Tammy Thompson from A Day for Daisies.  There were some issues with ordering at her shop and she took care of the matter and kept in contact until the issues were resolved.  Kudos to her for such attention to customer service!

2 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see such "DEE"-lightful creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little Christmas card Tress and props for using up some of that paper stash! :)

    ReplyDelete