Friday, June 29, 2012

Kisses and Hugs

Today's little sweetie is Leah's Secret by Whimsie Doodles.  Yes, I know she's supposed to be keeping a secret, but to me she looked like she was blowing kisses.  I kinda used the Mojo Monday Sketch 245 as a layout for the card.  After moving the pieces around, this is what I came up with.  Not quite what the sketch mapped out, but I'm happy with the way the card looks.  The yellow dotted paper is from Bo Bunny and the other papers are from Die Cuts With a View Spring Fling.  The yellow pearls were colored with a copic marker to match the yellow paper.  Sending you all Kisses and Hugs for a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I agree that she looks like she could be blowing kisses and very cool cuts and layers of the background papers! Super cute card and design!

    ReplyDelete