Friday, June 22, 2012

Something a Little Different

Prior to attempting my hand at card making, I did a fair amount of scrapbooking.  Both my husband and I enjoy taking pictures of special events and vacations (you should see the number of images I have on disc and my computer...I hope I live long enough to edit and scrap them all).  And if there's a flower around, I have to photograph it!  Taking a break from the card making, I pulled up a couple of old photos, one from the Smoky Mountains and one from the Florida Botanical Gardens, and digitally altered them to look like painted images.  What do you think?  I rather like the look and am eager to add the printed copies to our latest scrapbook.  Although, I am not sure if I want to print them as 8x8 or 12x12.  Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! love that digital effect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be a little genetic predisposition for the flower pictures as Grandpa D. took slides and movies. What a "DEE"-lightful use and execution of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful digi pages Tress, 8x8 or 12x12 I know they will look great in your album! :)

    ReplyDelete